I recently published the workshop’s opening times and expected availability for the Christmas and New Year holidays. These dates took into account a holiday abroad in December which we booked six months ago. This holiday was cancelled at the last minute and has been rescheduled by our tour operator for the second half of December.
Revised workshop opening times (subject to change):
- Tuesday 8th December to Wednesday 16th December – OPEN BUT FULLY BOOKED
- Thursday 17th December to Friday 1st January – CLOSED
- Emergency cover may be available between Tuesday 29th December and Thursday 31st December. Please contact Jonathan and leave a message.
- Monday 4th January – OPEN WITH AVAILABILITY
I will be prioritising work in the following order to ensure my customers remain on the road over Christmas and the New Year:
- Vehicles with expiring or expired MOT tests.
- Vehicles with drivability and/or roadworthiness concerns.
- Vehicles with bookings already on the system which have been postponed due to the current government guidelines.
- Periodic maintenance where there is a manufacturer published job time.
I will be at the workshop all day on Monday 4th January 2021 with my priority being with contacting customers to book in any outstanding jobs.
If you need to get in touch please use the contact form on the company web site or the various company social media messaging platforms such as Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp. For general enquires you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’d like to wish all of my customers a very happy Christmas and New Year.
The workshop will reopen on Monday 4th January 2021.
Please visit the Contact Jonathan page to get in touch.